BCPI Document Record Management
You can have complete access to your document records, regardless of their original state: paper, microfilm, or other outdated technologies - BCPI brings them up to date using 21st digital record keeping. Use them in a single integrated, custom system that's secure and flexible.
Move your disparate 20th century records and 21st century digital files into a comprehensive, responsive system. Read about our imaging options or contact us with details about your particular situation.
- BCPI ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT SYSTEMS
- Data Conversion & Scanning with OCR, ICR, OMR and Raster Scanning.
- Aperture Cards
- Blue Prints/Mylar
- Fast Expert Data Extraction, Indexing & Key Entry
- Convert Electronic Document Format information to any format desired: Full Text, HTML, Tiff, Jpeg, GIF, AutoCad, etc.
- Database Building with Alchemy, MS, SQL, Access or Oracle with stand-alone capabilities or over your local area network.
- Electronic Storage & Output on disk, tape, CD-ROM, DVD, RAID disk, Juke Box, etc.
- E-Doc Warehousing & Hosting with 24/7 document database hosting offered on Secured site
- Custom Training and Consulting
- On Demand Printing/Duplicating
Variable Data Printing
Printing from electronic files
Pick-up and Delivery
In house Bindery
In-house storage of originals available
DocuXplorer allows a user to centralize the access point into a whole realm of stored digital data: records, images, email, faxes, and any other type of paper or electronic files.